Sunday 20 September 2009

!

Okay, I finally have some time to get this blog up and running properly. As you MAY have noticed this blog is looking a shit load like HHID, both in content and general lay out, and while I had other shit on my plate that was all I really had time for, however, I'm proud to let absolutely no one know I'm going to be doing generally what blogs were made for. I won't be doing large album reviews a lot, and will simply be updating you all with the latest happenings in the hip hop world on AT LEAST a weekly basis, both in the mainstream and underground. I'm also going to try and be as original as I possibly can content wise.

This'll generally involve adding such things as my latest rants and ramblings about artists and hip hop in general, as well as, as this WAS the initial point of my blog; pointing out albums and artists to look into, as we all know the underground contains both brilliance and bullshit, both of which remains largely unexposed, and while my blog sitting on page 200 of Google probably won't do much to change that, I need SOMEWHERE to post my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment